JOB ID: 10300 Interior Designer (Architectural)
Restaurants Consulting Group Inc, a Sandy Springs, Georgia based Architectural Design, Construction and Consulting Company has multiple openings for Interior Designer (Architectural).
Job duties include:
- Responsible for sketch up.
- Supervise Architectural and interior designing and documentation of retail, restaurant and commercial building design including ground up, tenant finish out and remodel type of projects.
- Producing presentation drawings, renderings and construction documentation using software like AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch up , Vray.
- Researching new materials and design solutions.
- Coordination with consultants like MEP, Civil, Structural , Landscaping etc.
- Code and permitting research, submittals and follow up.
- Attend meetings with owner, consultants and contractors.
- Accompany project manager/ supervisor on site visits to observe construction progress.
- The petitioner requires the prospective employee to Design, Document, Monitor and Review the Architectural and Interior Designs of retail, restaurant and commercial building design including ground up, tenant finish out and remodel type of projects
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Computer aided design, Interior design or directly related with at least 60 months of experience. Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.